CALL NOW 24/7 1300 996 996


Your most popular questions answered.

Not more than 20 students per class. We have outstanding educators and personalised delivery of the course based on your learning style. The WYN Training System integrates both theory and practical training to enhance your learning experience and our WYN Membership has been developed to provide you with great ongoing training through our CEC course program, great networking opportunities as well as free workshops.

WYN is affiliated with every major health club in Australia. We will help you find the right ‘fit’ for you when you complete our course.

Young must be 18 years old to obtain registration as a PT. There is no such thing as being too old to be a trainer.

Our WYN Training System is designed to deliver half theory, half practical information so you can implement what you’ve learnt as you go, giving you greater confidence.

No, we target our education to someone with no gym background. We would encourage all our students to get their own PT so they can reinforce the learning and get themselves into the best physical condition they can.

You will be assessed by take home or online questions and practical assessments. If you are unsuccessful the first time, we will provide you with a second and third assessment. If you are still unsuccessful we will give you up to 12 months to study further before being assessed again.

All our courses run for 28 weeks. You have up to 12 months to complete your course. This includes a face to face component of 11 weeks full time, 22 weeks part time or up to 12 months through blended delivery.

No! Our graduates are constantly being approached by employers. The catch is, employers are looking for ‘great’ personal trainers. Being ‘average’ is no longer good enough.

We invite employers from the fitness industry to speak to you throughout your course. Fitness recruitment specialists will provide you with 6 months of free listing. Your income will range from $25 to $100 per hour.

You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident without previous tertiary qualifications. There are other exceptions, call us if you are unsure.